DuroStar DS4850EH 4,850-Watt Dual Fuel Generator w/ Electric Start
- What's in The Box
- Shipping & Returns
- Price Match
Dual Fuel Capability for Uninterrupted Power Supply
The DuroStar DS4850EH generator has the ability to run on both gasoline and propane, giving you the flexibility to choose the fuel source that is most readily available and cost-effective. With a 4,850-watt power output, this generator is perfect for powering your home during power outages, or for use on job sites where electrical power is not readily available.
Electric Start for Convenient Power On-the-Go
The electric start feature of the DuroStar DS4850EH makes starting the generator a breeze, eliminating the need for manual pulling or manual cranking. This feature is especially useful for those who may not have the physical ability to pull-start a generator. Simply turn the key, and you'll have power in no time.
Durable and Long-lasting Design
The DuroStar DS4850EH is built to last, with a heavy-duty steel frame and a high-quality generator head. The frame is designed to protect the generator from damage and to keep it secure during transport. The generator head is made from high-quality materials to ensure reliable performance for years to come.
- Powerful Engine is able to accept high wattage loads with ease.
- This Generator has endless uses; from Home Standby Power, Jobsites to a Weekend with the RV.
- Equipped with Low Oil Protection, AC and DC Regulators, and a Spark Arrestor, Your unit will remain safe and in top operating condition.
- This unit was designed to allow anyone to start and operate. This model comes with an easy Electric Start.
- Simply turn the key and start the Generator.
- Simply use the E-Z 1-Pull Recoil Cord to start the Generator.
- Our Friendly Technicians know these units inside and out. Have a Technical Question? Give them a call and they will be glad to help you out.
- Allows the user to get maximum power from each of the 120 Volt Receptacle. It also allows the user to choose between operating the Generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power. It is recommended that the Voltage Selector switch always be in the 120V position unless 240V is required.
- Durable DuroStar air cooled with low oil shutoff.
- Electric Key Start for easy starting when you need it.
- Heavy duty steel frame comprised of 1-Inch steel tubing.
- Generator sits on frame with four point isolated motor mounts for smooth operation.
- Clean running propane will not gum up or damage the carburetor.
- Unlike gasoline, liquid propane can be stored for years.
- Flexible line allows for connecting to tanks of any size.
- Designed to run on gasoline or propane for maximum convenience.
- Wheel kit w/ front handle for easy transporting.
- Full power panel with engine shutoff , volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
- Run Time Gasoline - Up to 8 Hours at 1/2-Load
- Run Time Propane - Up to 9 Hours at 1/2-Load on 20 lb. Tank
- Low oil shut-off protects engine.
- Super quiet muffler reduces engine noise.
- Idle control holds RPM at a constant level even under heavy loads for fuel savings and noise reduction.
- Full EPA and CARB Compliance allows for operation in all 50 States
- DuroStar DS4850EH Electric Start Generator.
- Extra large 8 Pneumatic Knobby Style Solid Fill Tires.
- Flip-Up Stow Away Handles.
- Generator Tool Kit.
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Residential Limited Factory Warranty
- 1-Year Commercial Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Brand||DuroStar Power Equipment|
|Running Amperage at 120V||32.08|
|Running Amperage at 240V||16.04|
|Runtime at 25% Load||23 hours|
|Runtime at 50% Load||10 hours|
|Running Amperage at 120V||30.48|
|Running Amperage at 240V||15.24|
|Runtime at 25% Load||18 hours|
|Runtime at 50% Load||9 hours|
|Engine Cooling Type||Forced Air|
|Engine Speed||3600 RPM|
|Starting Type||Rocker Switch|
|Fuel Delivery System||Carburetor|
|Fuel Types||Gasoline and Propane|
|Oil Cooling Type||Splash|
|Recommended Oil Types||Blended, Conventional, or Synthetic|
|Oil Capacity||20.3 fluid oz|
|Suggested Propane Tank Size||20 lbs. minimum|
|Automatic Low Oil Shutdown||Yes|
|Cast Iron Sleeve||Yes|
|Bearing Type||Stainless Steel Ball Bearing|
|50 State Emissions||Yes|
|Propane Hose & Regulator||Included|
|Winding Material||100% Copper Windings|
|Automatic Voltage Regulator||Yes|
|Battery Type||12V SLA|
|Home Backup Ready||Yes|
|Fuel Tank Capacity Gasoline||4 Gallons|
|All Metal Construction||Yes|
|Product Dimensions||25"-Long x 24"-Wide x 21"-High|
|Product Dry Weight||122-lbs|
|Volume (db)||69 dB|
|Wheel & Handle Kit||Included|
|Wheel Type||Metal Hub|
Found a better price online? We'll match it or beat it if we can.
All you need to do is let us know via phone or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we'll let you know what we can do.
You will need to provide evidence of the better price online and it must include any shipping or taxes charged by that site. I.e. It needs to be the total price.
This only applies to new products, it does not apply to used condition products.