Separett Villa 9215 AC/DC Urine Diverting Toilet The Separett Villa 9215 is designed to accept 12V DC power from a battery or solar resource, or th...View full details
Separett is a manufacturer of Waterless toilets, they are the leaders in environmental oriented alternatives to traditional toilet systems. Separett has been manufacturing waterless, urine, separating (urine diverting) toilets, for over 30 years!
SEPARETT TOILET BENEFITS
The Separett toilet is the most advanced and sustainable way to go. It's the equal of a conventional toilet in every way—in terms of design, stability, comfort, and use. But it has benefits that a conventional toilet doesn't: The liquid and solid waste are separated and stored into two different containers. When urine and solid waste are mixed, they start to ferment. In the Separett toilet no such process occurs—and thanks to that, no unpleasant smell either.
Separett toilet produces the most fertile fertilizer. The separation process makes it possible to recycle the solid waste back to nature as an organic fertilizer. The process inactivates human pathogens so that the waste harmlessly can be composted. Handling the liquid waste is easy and simple and when it is mixed with eight parts water in our Ejector Tank, it becomes the best fertilizer ever for your flower garden! No expensive sewage systems are needed and certainly not flushing water is a great benefit to the environment.
SEPARETT TOILET OPTIONS
With Separett AC and AC/DC versions, the waterless composting toilet is usable on grid or off grid. All of Separett toilets are Urine Diverting toilets. All of the units are great if you don't have access to water or sewer hook up.
- Separett Villa 9215: off grid, ships for use with either DC/battery power or standard AC Charger.
- Separett Weekender: Perfect for those that want the compostable toilet at an affordable price. The fan runs off of 12 volts DC.
- Separett Rescue Camping Toilet Kit: Perfect for camping and temporary on site services. Solid waste is collected within a compostable bag that you can easily remove, bury, or burned.
HOW THE SEPARETT WORKSUrine Diverting Toilet: The solids and the and the liquids are separated and are diverted into two different areas.
- Liquid waste: diverted into a drain pit, storage tank, or waste water system.
- Solid Waste: stored in solids bins in compostable bags.
- Fan and venting: The fan helps vent and dry any solid waste and vent any odor.
- Biodegradable Bag: The bags go into the solids bin. Each toilet ships with roll of ten bags. These bags are great because they can slowly disintegrate in the ground or in your composter.
SEPARETT VILLA INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS
- Electrical: You have two options. You can either hook up your Separett Villa to a 12V DC battery source, or plug it directly into the wall.
- Ventilation: The fan pulls air through the toilet and out the vent pipe. The vent pipe comes out of the top of the toilet, where it can be directed outside through the wall or straight up to the ceiling.
- Liquid Outlet: The urine outlet is at the rear of the unit and can be led to domestic waste water pipe, soak away, or holding tank.
Have questions or need assistance with our Separett? Contact us now.
Separett Compostable Waste Bags Compatible with the Separett Villa and Weekender Toilets Stay green and eco-friendly with these compostable, biod...View full details$39.80| /
Separett Urine Diverting Child Seat Have a young child that uses your urine-diverting toilet? This is what you are looking for. The Separett Child ...View full details$65.00| /