Renogy Deep Cycle AGM Battery 12V 200Ah
- Shipping & Returns
- Price Match
Unleash the Power of the Sun with the Renogy Deep Cycle AGM Battery 12V 200Ah
When it comes to powering your solar system, reliability and longevity are paramount. Look no further than the Renogy Deep Cycle AGM Battery, a true powerhouse designed for renewable energy systems.
Why Choose Renogy's Deep Cycle AGM Battery?
- Maintenance-Free Marvel: Say goodbye to regular maintenance headaches. With a sealed design, this battery requires zero maintenance, leaving you with more time to enjoy your solar-powered lifestyle.
- High Capacity, High Confidence: Boasting an impressive 200Ah capacity, this battery has the muscle to meet all your energy needs, day in and day out.
- Weatherproof Warrior: Designed to thrive in tough conditions, it laughs in the face of harsh weather. Its rugged construction ensures it can handle whatever Mother Nature throws its way.
- Installation Made Easy: No need to fuss with complicated setups. This battery comes in a standard size with user-friendly terminals, making installation a breeze.
- Versatile Powerhouse: Whether you're running an off-grid system, need reliable backup power, or require energy on the move for your RV or boat, this battery has you covered.
Sealed Battery, Safe Charging:
- Manufactured with thick absorbent glass mat (AGM) separators and advanced valve regulated technology, the battery is maintenance-free, leak-proof, and gas-free.
- Proprietary quinary alloy plates and specially treated plate grids enable outstanding discharge performance.
Long Shelf Time:
- When not in use, the monthly self-discharge rate of this Renogy Deep Cycle AGM sealed battery is as low as 3% at 77℉ (25℃), which is 5 times lower than their flooded counterparts.
Power Most Appliances:
- The maximum 2000A discharge (5 seconds) is suitable for appliances that require a high startup current, like a fridge.
- With a consistent and stable discharge, the battery can power up most common home appliances, such as a microwave, CPAP, coffee maker, laptop, and more.
Better Performance at Extreme Temperatures:
- The improved electrolyte formula ensures stable battery capacity and outstanding discharge performance from -4℉ (-20℃) to 140℉ (60℃).
- The battery is designed with solar energy storage applications in mind and provides optimum performance even at freezing temperatures.
In Series and In Parallel:
- You can connect up to 4 batteries in parallel to expand the power capacity to meet your needs. You can also connect multiple batteries in series.
- It's recommended to connect batteries with the same type (AGM), same capacity (Ah), and same voltage (V) from the same brand.
- We recommend using a battery balancer to extend the battery service life when multiple batteries are connected in series and/or in parallel.
Reliable and Durable:
- The battery comes with two silver-plated M8 terminal bolts for cable wiring. And there are positive (+) and negative (-) icons on the container for easy wiring identification.
- Built with rugged ABS container material, the battery is vibration resistant and durable.
Perfect with Renogy 2000W Inverter:
- Renogy 200Ah AGM Battery works perfectly with the Renogy 2000W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter. The bundle is perfect for off-grid systems, whether for a van, semi-truck, 5th wheel, cabin, or any remote location needing power. The 2000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter converts DC Power stored in batteries into AC Power, allowing you to power your household appliances. The advanced Renogy pure sine wave technology will allow you to power just about any AC appliance without risk of damage to even your most sensitive equipment.
- To avoid cycle life shortening, it is recommended not to discharge the battery below 50%.
- It is highly recommended to use a battery balancer to extend the battery service life when multiple batteries are connected in series and/or in parallel.
- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- Reference Capacity: C3: 152.9Ah;C5: 172.3Ah;C10: 190.5Ah;C20: 200Ah
- Cycle Use Voltage: 14.4V~14.8V (25°C / 77°F);Temperature Compensation: -24mV/°C
- Max Discharge Current: 2000A (5 seconds)
- Normal Operating Temperature: 77°F±9°F / 25°C±5°C
- Storage Temperature Range:-4°F~140°F / -20°C~60°C
- Terminal Bolt Size: M8 x 1.25 x 16 mm
- Dimension: 20.6 x 9.4 x 8.8 inch / 522 x 240 x 224mm
- Weight: 127.9 lb. / 58kg
- Recommended Terminal Torque: 88.5-106.2 inch·lb / 10-12 N·m
- Rated Capacity: 200Ah@20hr-rate to 10.5V @ 25°C / 77°F
- Float Charging Voltage:13.6V~13.8V (25°C / 77°F);Temperature Compensation: -18mV/°C
- Equalization Voltage: 14.2V (25°C / 77°F)
- Max Charge Current: 60A
- Operating Temperature Range: Discharge: -4°F~140°F / -20°C~60°C;Charge: 32°F~122°F / 0°C~50°C
- Self Discharge Rate: ≤3% per month at 25°C / 77°F
- Container Material: ABS
- Accessories: 2-year Material Warranty
Want to know more about the Renogy Deep Cycle AGM Battery 12V 200Ah?
LEARN HOW TO USE THE RENOGY DEEP CYCLE AGM BATTERY 12V 200AH WITH THIS INFORMATIVE VIDEO!
Still have questions? Don't hesitate to reach out or give us a call at 833-717-1234.
Found a better price online? We'll match it or beat it if we can.
All you need to do is let us know via phone or email (email@example.com) and we'll let you know what we can do.
You will need to provide evidence of the better price online and it must include any shipping or taxes charged by that site. I.e. It needs to be the total price.
This only applies to new products, it does not apply to used condition products.