Portable 4000-Watt Inverter Generator SIG4540E
- Shipping & Returns
- Price Match
SIMPSON® inverter generators are perfect for providing power at work sites, recreational facilities, residential locations and more. These units run more quietly than standard generator units, and provide a safe power source for sensitive electronics. The compact design allows for easy storage when not in use. Whether tailgating before a game, charging tools at a construction site or providing backup power for your home in case of a weather-related emergency, rely on SIMPSON for your power needs.
Our SIG4540E Generator Whether tailgating before a game, charging tools at a construction site, or providing backup power for your home in case of a weather-related emergency, rely on SIMPSON for your power needs. inverter technology allows for safe and clean power for sensitive electronics such as phones, televisions, laptops, and other electronics.
- SIMPSON CRX® 225 engine with recoil and electric start
- LED Display
- Clean power, safe for sensitive electronics such as laptops, chargers and TVs
- Easy access data center provides real-time readings on fuel/wattage levels and run time
- Power is quietly delivered in comparison to standard generator noise levels
- 2.4 gal gasoline fuel capacity
- Outlet Type: 120V (TT-20R) RV Outlet, 120V Duplex (5-20R) GFCI, 12V DC Automotive
- 9 hour run time at 50% Load
- RV Adapter included
- Unit Dimensions: L: 24” x W:17.5” x H: 19”
- Unit Weight: 110 lbs
- The actual product may vary slightly from product images
- *Generator per PGMA (Portable Generator Manufacturers’ Association) standard ANSI/PGMA G300-2015, Safety and Performance of Portable Generators.
- UPC (Online): 879399006760
- Running Watts: 4000
- Starting Watts: 4500
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Gallons): 2.5 gal Gasoline
- Engine Brand: CRX 225
- Run Time at 50% Load (hours/tank or charge): 9 hours
Still have questions? Don't hesitate to reach out or give us a call at 833-717-1234.
Found a better price online? We'll match it or beat it if we can.
All you need to do is let us know via phone or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we'll let you know what we can do.
You will need to provide evidence of the better price online and it must include any shipping or taxes charged by that site. I.e. It needs to be the total price.
This only applies to new products, it does not apply to used condition products.