DuroStar DS13000EH 13000 Watt 500cc Dual Fuel Portable Generator
- Key Features
- Available Outlets
- What's in The Box
- Shipping & Returns
- Price Match
The DuroStar DS13000EH is a portable generator with a 13,000 watt power output capability. It is equipped with a 500cc engine and has the ability to run on either gasoline or propane. This makes it a versatile option for those who need backup power in case of an outage or for outdoor activities such as camping or tailgating.
The generator is designed to provide reliable power for a variety of applications, including powering tools, appliances, and electronics. It features a large fuel tank that provides up to 10 hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline and a low oil shutdown system that protects the engine from damage. Additionally, it has a 4-gallon fuel capacity for propane and has an electric start for easy operation.
Additionally, the DuroStar DS13000EH is equipped with multiple outlets, including four 120V AC outlets, one 120/240V twist-lock outlet, and one RV outlet, so you can power a variety of different devices and appliances at the same time. The generator is also equipped with a wheel kit and a handle for easy portability. With its powerful performance and dual fuel capability, the DuroStar DS13000EH is a great option for those looking for a versatile and reliable generator for their power needs.
Protects your generator from power surges.
All Metal Construction
Built tough to last even on the roughest job sites.
Up to 8 hours on a full tank of gasoline.
- Plenty of Power with 13,000 starting watts and 10,500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- Dual Fuel Technology this generator runs on gasoline or propane giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Why Dual Fuel? Learn more about Dual Fuel Technology
- Powerful Engine the DuroStar 500cc OHV engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools.
- Front Fuel Switch control the fuel input on the front of the generator. Set the fuel to gasoline, propane, or use it to run the fuel out of the carburetor for storage.
- Idle Control lowers the RPMs of the generator when not in use saving fuel and reducing noise. Ideal in situations like on job sites where power is used intermittently.
- Low Oil Shutoff protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low.
- Fully Featured Power Panel the power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household GFCI outlets, 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet, 1 240V 30A outlet, and 1 240V 50A outlet, and a 12V automotive outlet. The panel also includes a digital voltmeter.
- Complies with Emissions Standards all DuroStar generators are both approved by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and CARB (California Air Resources Board) and follow strict guidelines to ensure our generators are as environmentally friendly as possible.
Easy Out of Box Operation & Peace of Mind.
All DuroStar Generators all carry a 3 Year Factory Warranty and 1 Year Commercial Factory Warranty so if for any reason your generator gives you problems simply let us know and we will do our best to make it right. As always DuroStar offers its 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee standard on every item we sell. All DuroStar Generators are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
Only as Strong as Its Core.
The DS13000EH features a heavy-duty steel frame roll cage with fully isolated for smooth and easy operation. The generator also has 2 large, easy to grip stow-away handles to make moving this unit around easy in addition to its rugged, heavy duty wheels. Also, an added feature is the removable lifting brace that makes raising this unit off the ground easy with jobsite equipment.
Safe & Reliable Operation for Any User.
Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the DS13000EH features a user-friendly, Electric Start, that's as simple as starting your car. It is also equipped with a recoil start in case of the battery being drained. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites.
|Brand||DuroStar Power Equipment|
|Peak Amps at 120V||108.3|
|Running Amps at 120V||87.5|
|Peak Amps at 240V||54|
|Running Amps at 240V||43.7|
|Peak Amps at 120V||103|
|Running Amps at 120V||83.1|
|Peak Amps at 240V||51.5|
|Running Amps at 240V||41.5|
|Voltage||120V/240VAC and 12VDC|
|Amperage||43.75A / 87.5A|
|Engine Type||4 Cycle Air Cooled Spark Ignition|
|Engine Speed||3600 RPM|
|Start Type; Electric/Recoil|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||8.3 Gallons|
|Suggested Tank Size||40 lbs|
|Volume Level||74 dB|
|Dimensions||29" L x 30" W x 26" H|
(X2) 120V 20A GFCI Outlet
120v 30A Twist Lock Outlet
120/240v 30A Twist Lock Outlet
120/240V 50A Heavy Duty Outlet
- DS13000EH Portable Hybrid Generator
- Oil Funnel
- Spark Plug Wrench
- Tool Set
- Wheel and Handle Kit
- Owner's Manual.
- 3-Year Residential Limited Factory Warranty.
- 1-Year Commercial Limited Factory Warranty.
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE DUROSTAR DS13000EH 13000 WATT 500CC DUAL FUEL PORTABLE GENERATOR?
|CLICK HERE to see the DuroStar DS13000EH 13000 Watt 500cc Dual Fuel Portable Generator User Manual for more details about the product and how to use it.|
Learn how to use the Products DuroStar DS13000EH 13000 Watt 500cc Dual Fuel Portable Generator with this informative video!
Still have questions? Don't hesitate to reach out or give us a call at 833-717-1234.
Found a better price online? We'll match it or beat it if we can.
All you need to do is let us know via phone or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we'll let you know what we can do.
You will need to provide evidence of the better price online and it must include any shipping or taxes charged by that site. I.e. It needs to be the total price.
This only applies to new products, it does not apply to used condition products.