ComfortBilt Alpine 17" Space Saver HP40 Pellet Stove
- Shipping & Returns
- Price Match
ComfortBilt Alpine HP40 Pellet Stove
The Alpine by ComfortBilt, the newest member of the ComfortBilt family, will offer warmth and comfort to your home. The HP40 is a tiny and efficient pellet stove heater that is ideal for heating small spaces including homes, sunrooms, cabins, garages, yurts, lodges, and basements. This pellet stove heater has a heating capability of up to 1,500 ft2 under typical temperature circumstances, making it ideal for keeping any space warm and toasty.
The Alpine by ComfortBilt is EPA and CSA certified, ensuring compliance with all federal emissions mandates. With a maximum BTU/Hr of 26,224, an efficiency of 81%, and a 25-pound hopper capacity, this pellet stove heater is designed for maximum performance and convenience.
The five power settings and programmable thermostat allow for constant temperature control and economical pellet use. The heavy gauge exterior is easy to clean and maintain, and the rear-mounted 75mm (3”) standard exhaust port and 2” standard air intake makes installation a breeze.
Measuring 17 inches wide, 30 inches high, and 21 inches deep, the Alpine Pellet Stove comes with a one-year limited warranty on parts and service. Upgrade your heating system and enjoy warmth and comfort all season long with the Alpine by ComfortBilt.
Alpine HP40 Pellet Stove Features
- Certified 26,224 BTU output will heat a 1,500 ft² under normal temperature conditions
- EPA and CSA Certified to comply with all federal emissions mandates
- Heat exchanger design and powerful room blower produce maximum heat from pellets
- Easy to clean heavy gauge exterior
- 25 pound hopper capacity; designed for maximum performance and convenience
- Pellets burn so completely that the ash drawer only needs emptying every two weeks
- Five power settings allow up to 24 hours of continuous burning on lowest setting
- Programmable thermostat allows constant temperature and economical pellet use
- Rear mounted 3" standard exhaust port, and 2" standard air intake
- Warranty: 1-Year limited warranty on parts and service
Alpine HP40 Pellet Stove Tech Specs
- Width: 17"
- Height: 30"
- Depth: 21"
- Finish: Black
- Fuel Type: Premium Wood Pellets
- Installation Type: Freestanding
- Emissions Report No.: 104647349MID-001
- EPA Certified: 0.742 grams / hr.
- HHV Tested Efficiency: 81%
- BTU Output: 13,458 - 26,224 BTU / hr.
- Heating Capacity: Up to 1,500 ft²
- Exhaust Port Size: 75mm (3")
- Air Intake Port Size: 50mm (2")
- Hopper Capacity: 25 lbs (approximate)
- Shipping Weight: 180 lbs
Found a better price online? We'll match it or beat it if we can.
All you need to do is let us know via phone or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we'll let you know what we can do.
You will need to provide evidence of the better price online and it must include any shipping or taxes charged by that site. I.e. It needs to be the total price.
This only applies to new products, it does not apply to used condition products.