BigBattery 48V 2X BADGER 2 KIT - NMC - 96Ah - 4.2kWh
- Shipping & Returns
- Price Match
FARTHER, FASTER, LONGER, LIGHTER! BigBattery’s 48V 2.4 kWh NMC 2x HONEY BADGER Kit was designed to take your golf cart to levels you’ve only dreamed of. The HONEY BADGER is the newest addition to a line of golf cart solutions that have exceeded expectations for cart owners across the country.
The HONEY BADGER provides safe, reliable power for your 48V carts. Whether you’re ordering 2, 3, or 4, you’ll see increased range, greater acceleration, and longer lifespans compared to the antiquated lead-acid batteries you have now.
The HONEY BADGER is designed to be our lightest and most space-efficient golf cart solution. Plus, you’ll be shaving off huge amounts of weight due to the reduced amount of batteries required and lithium-ion’s increased power density. Pick up a set of HONEY BADGERs today to upgrade your cart, and upgrade your game!
Disclaimer: One HoneyBadger does not have enough power for a golf cart. The single HoneyBadger battery is intended for a range of power upgrades to the HoneyBadger Kit. Please compare the Continuous Power specs on the HoneyBadger kits to your motor and controller in order to properly size your battery kit. Overworking the battery outside of specifications will void the warranty.
What's Included With Your Order?
- 2 × 48V BADGER 2 - NMC - 48Ah - 2.1kWh
- 1 × 6AWG 4FT BB175 to Ring Terminal Cable
- 1 × (1) BB175 to (2) BB50 Parallel Cable
- 1 × 48V 110V AC 17A Lithium Charger (50.4V DC)
- Free Shipping
- Lifetime Customer Support (Email, Live Chat & Phone)
- SKU: AHBGR-48012-G1
- System Voltage: 48V
- Nominal Voltage: 43.2V
- Chemistry: NMC kWh
- Capacity: 1.2kWh
- Ah Capacity: 28Ah
- Charging Voltage: 50.4V
- Max Charge Voltage: 50.4V
- Operating Voltage Range: 36.6 – 50.4V
- Suggested Low Voltage Cutoff: 36.6 – 44V
- Cell Configuration: 12S
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 63A
- Max Continuous Power: 2800W
- Max Discharge Peak Current: 126A (6 Seconds)
- Max Charge Current: 50A
- Charge Temperature Range: 0°C (32°F) / 55°C (131°F)
- Discharge Temperature Range: -20°C (-4°F) / 55°C (131°F)
- Optimal Discharge Temperature Range: 15°C (59°F) / 35°C (95°F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -5°C (23°F) / 35°C (95°F) (Max 6 Months)
- Weight: 35 lb (15.9 kg)
- Depth: 16.2 in (41.2 cm)
- Width: 6.7 in (17 cm)
- Height: 7.1 in (18 cm)
- Safety Features: Breaker (63A) &
- Battery Management System (Over/Under Voltage, Over Current, & Over/Under Temperature Protections)
- Max Connections: Up To (8) Parallel
Designed For 48V Applications
- LEAD ACID REPLACEMENT
- INTENSE HEAT AND COLD
- EMERGENCY POWER
- COMPACT STORAGE
- COMPACT STORAGE
- OFF-GRID POWER
- CAMPER VANS
- GOLF CARTS
Still Have Questions? Give us a call today 1-833-717-1234
Found a better price online? We'll match it or beat it if we can.
All you need to do is let us know via phone or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we'll let you know what we can do.
You will need to provide evidence of the better price online and it must include any shipping or taxes charged by that site. I.e. It needs to be the total price.
This only applies to new products, it does not apply to used condition products.