BigBattery 24V FLCN ELITE - LiFePO4 - 122Ah - 3.1kWh
- Shipping & Returns
- Price Match
ELITE LEVEL POWER! BigBattery’s 24V 3.1 kWh LiFePO4 FALCON Elite (FLCN) battery is the latest iteration of our top-performing FLCN designs and provides safe, reliable energy storage for 24V systems.
If you’re looking to get more power out of your equipment or RV, the FALCON Elite is one of the most energy-efficient and power-dense 24V lithium batteries available today. With 122 Ah of capacity in a sleek and compact form factor, extensive BMS protections, a wide temperature operating range, and Grade A LFP cells, anchoring your system with the FLCN Elite will provide your equipment or RV with robust power day in and day out. Upgrade your system with elite features and elite lithium power with the 24V FALCON Elite today!
- SKU: FFLCN-24031-G1
- Voltage: 24V
- Chemistry: LiFePO4 (New)
- Charging Voltage Range: 27.8 - 29
- Max Charge Voltage: 29.4V
- Operating Voltage Range: 19.6 – 29.2V
- kWh Capacity: 3.1kWh
- Ah Capacity: 122Ah
- Cell Configuration: 8S
- Max Continuous Discharge Current Amps: 200
- Max Continuous Power Watts: 5000
- Max Discharge Peak Current Amps: 350 (6 Seconds)
- Max Charge Current Amps: 80
- Charge Temp Range (°C): 0°C (32°F) / 55°C (131°F)
- Discharge Temp Range (°C): -30°C (-22°F) / 55°C (131°F)
- Optimal Discharge Temp Range: 15°C (59°F) / 35°C (95°F)
- Storage Temp: -5°C (23°F) / 35°C (95°F) (Max 6 Months)
- Weight: 68 (LBS)
- Length Inches: 14.2
- Width Inches: 10.4
- Height Inches: 9.6
- Safety Features: BMS (Battery Management System) Over Voltage, Under Voltage, Over-Current (Thermal Management System), Safety Fuse (300A)
- Parallel: Up To (8) Parallel
Designed for 24V Applications
- Lead Acid Replacement
- Intense Heat and Cold
- Emergency Power
- Off-Grid Power
- Solar Systems
- Mobile Power
- Camper Vans
Still Have Questions? Give us a call today 1-833-717-1234
Found a better price online? We'll match it or beat it if we can.
All you need to do is let us know via phone or email (email@example.com) and we'll let you know what we can do.
You will need to provide evidence of the better price online and it must include any shipping or taxes charged by that site. I.e. It needs to be the total price.
This only applies to new products, it does not apply to used condition products.